Solution Architect (BMS)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of automation and digitalization products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to provide support in customer engagement to gather requirements and to understand the landscape and infrastructure needed. You are also in charge of data centre project execution and involved in commissioning projects. This role requires you the be the main point of contact for data center and members of HQ.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- Around 5 years' experience in Data Centre industry and design engineering
- Adequate experience in Building Automation Management System (BMS)
- Possesses strong knowledge in DCIM and DDC Controllers
- The ability to communicate with different level of stakeholders and able to adapt to changes
- Good communication skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT