Software Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
MNC Seeks Software Development Lead
- Clear Talent Development Structures
- Friendly working environment
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Software Development Manager position has just become available at an internationally acclaimed IT company. Reporting directly to the CEO, this job involves hands-on coding and also providing technical direction to the software development team.
In this critical role, you will be developing software architecture and business system plans while also doing hands-on software development to create high-functioning system software for the company...
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and implement IT planning and development strategies and initiatives in line with current and future needs.
- Be responsible for the implementation, testing, quality assurance, release management and operation of all technology infrastructure and services including data centres, servers, data bases, service monitoring and system software.
- Develop and design best practices for standards and technology architecture.
- Understand and set priorities for long term goals while maintaining flexibility to handle prioritisation and assistance with short term goals and issues.
- Develop and manage strategic vendor relationships, contracts, service agreements and invoices where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of people management and leadership experience in a software development organization managing minimum 20 employees
- 5 years' experience in Java programming based on web applications / services products
- Experience in the design and development of enterprise wide systems with broad exposure to different technologies and software development methodologies
- 5 years working with AWS or Azure based cloud computing.
- Flexible to accommodate global project schedules, which may include off-hours conference calls and occasional travel
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00041040. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710