Software Development Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000.00 - RM20000 per month|
A multinational financial institution seeks for Software Development Manager
- Diverse and fast pace work culture
- Extensive training and development programs provided
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a multinational financial institution with numerous offices in the APAC region. They are always staying ahead of other competitors with their competitive rates and comprehensive training for the employees.
The Software Development Manager is responsible for leading a team of 30 to manage the delivery of software applications aligned with the organization's standard policies. The incumbent's responsibilities involved:
- Manage delivery of applications to ensure that all activities are well maintained with appropriate testing and controls.
- Handle daily operations on applications built on .NET and Angular technologies.
- Provide relevant coaching and support to motivate all staffs reporting to him/her for continuous improvement.
- Create a conducive environment and oversee the development team's progress.
- Assist in staff appraisals and supervision processes.
- Ensure that quality of system documentation and audit requirements are always met.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any equivalents.
- More than 6 years of relevant experience in IT software delivery in a large team.
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)/ Agile to work with multiple parties (internal and external).
- Exposure to custom and packaged software implementations.
- Hands on experience in managing delivery partners, problem management, and release management.
- A strong influencer with good managerial skills.
- Independent individual that can meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Great team player to work in a diverse workplace.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #228489. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710