Software Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM20000.00 - RM25000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Multinational Company Seeks Software Development Manager
- Global Presence
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
As a Development Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate processes and procedures are in place to make sure all development is completed to agreed standards, methods and procedures. You will control the plan execution, having full command and control responsibilities for the people in your team. This role also requires the candidate to work across several teams from several countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning team work to execute project and deliver quality software products.
- Responsible for the setting objectives and creating personal development plans for their team.
- Responsible for production of solution and software architecture and communication of the architecture to development teams to enable the efficient build of the solutions.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for enterprise architecture to enable the best solution.
- Responsible for resource allocation to ensure development work are optimally assigned according to developer skills and expertise so that assigned task can be completed on time with high quality.
- Responsible for developing the capabilities of the teams by attracting, developing, engaging, deploying and retraining high quality people.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): domain knowledge, managing team size of 30, experience in project management last 4 years, agile, scrum.
- Strong technical experience of software development.
- Have 15 year(s) of working experience in software development.
- At least 10 years of working experience with MNC, and having managed remote teams.
- Very good process understanding of software development; well-verse with Agile / Scrum development methodology is an added advantage.
- Has strong communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00042090. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710