Software Development Director
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM25000.00 - RM30000.00 per month|
Global tech hub seeks Software Development Director
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading tech company, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as Software Development Director.
The SDD will lead the development team in planning and executing projects and deliver quality software products. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Controls the plan execution having full command and control responsibilities for the people in their team
- Coordinates the work across several teams from several countries. Responsible for the setting objectives and creating personal development plans for their team.
- Responsible for production of solution and software architecture and communication of the architecture to development teams to enable the efficient build of the solutions.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for enterprise architecture to enable the best solution. Ensure that appropriate processes and procedure are in place to make sure all development is completed to agreed standard, methods and procedures.
- Responsible for resource allocation to ensure development work are optimally assigned according to developer skills and expertise so that assigned task can be completed on time with high quality.
- Responsible for developing the capabilities of the teams by attracting, developing, engaging, deploying and retraining high quality people.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 15+ years of working experience in software development
- 10+ years of people management experience having directly managed a minimum team size of 20 developers and above
- Work experience in MNC environments, and having managed/worked with remote teams and cross functional teams
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #226953.