Software Developer (Java)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM9000.00 per month|
A multinational financial institution seeking for Software Developer
- Excellent work culture and environment.
- Great opportunities for professional career growth.
- Attractive remuneration package.
Our client is a well-established European based financial institution with more than 60 branches over the globe. They are listed under London stock exchange for more than 30 years.
The Developer is required to work closely with Project team and adhere to the documented SLDC as per required quality standards/framework. He/she will oversee DB design for the modules assigned, involve in system testing and system integration tests. On top of that, the incumbent is expected to write peer code reviews, study relevant architectures and apply them onto project framework and standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent.
- Experience in Core Java, EJB 3.1 / Transaction Management, Junit, SQL / RDBMS skills is compulsory.
- Exposure to Basic Design, Workflow framework, Maven, Any Mocking framework, Any Second level caching experience will be added advantages.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar related position.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #226744.