Software Developer (.Net)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM60000.00 - RM90000.00 per annum|
Leading technology company seeks .Net Software Engineer
- International Exposure
- APAC Industry Leader
- Friendly working environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop .net applications based on user requirements.
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work.
- Design, code and test applications independently.
- Maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting known issues.
- Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 3+ years' experience in a software development environment (This could be in side-projects, open source, startups, coding bootcamps or any related experience.)
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Must be able to code within ASP.NET (C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio)
- A portfolio of code you've written and systems you've designed
- Experience designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available and high-performance.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft's server products and cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Experience with modern client-side/API technologies such as AngularJS, AJAX, cookies, REST, JSON/XML.
- Experience with versioning control software like Team Foundation Server & Git
- Experience working with third-party platforms like Twilio, Firebase, etc
What's On Offer
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to apply your skills in a fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my, quoting code CT/As00042951.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710