Hiring talents for logistics company!
What you will do?
- Understand the requirements and how they can be translated in application features
- Liaise with the IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design prototypes according to the specifications
- Perform UAT and SIT before launching
- Conduct both functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot / Debug applications
- Constantly evaluate applications to perform reprogram, update, or add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks
What you need to have?
- A minimum of one year working experience with .NET 4/4.5
- Hands-on experience in writing and optimizing SQL statements and store procedures in T-SQL
- Experienced working in Agile environment
- Familiar with jQuery, Threading, Bootstrap
- Good to have: XML, JSON, ETL tools
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710z