Software Architect - Delivery Lead
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM120000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Leading Online Employment Creators seeking a Software Architect
- Exposure to full software development life cycle
- A dynamic work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Our clients are the global leaders in the creation and operation of online employment markets, established in the late 90s. They are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange where it is a top 50 company employing over 6,000 and with a market capitalisation close to AU$ 6 Billion. They are committed to helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organizations succeed.
You will play a key role in designing and developing technical and architectural solutions at project level as well as mentoring and coaching the team on both technical and soft skills. You will also be responsible for helping the streams to shape comprehensive and meaningful Agile process and
Discussing and work with other streams tech lead to work out best design patterns and coding practices. You should also be responsible for evangelise our software and technology principles with colleagues in Australia, Brazil, Mexico and more.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 3+ years' technology leadership bringing change to an online / digital business.
- Experience in motivating and mentoring developers and quality specialists in a goal oriented environment.
- Knowledge for designing highly available, resilient and performant systems.
- Experience in implementing continuous delivery including containerisation.
- Deep knowledge and passion for Agile principles and practices.
- Good experience in developing and shipping micro-services, relational and graph databases, using infrastructure as code through AWS.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships.
- A passion for staying up to date with new web technologies, digital consumer trends and new products.
- Exemplary communication, stakeholder, collaboration, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Desirable Skills:-
- Knowledge and experience in working with one or more of Node.js, React, AngularJS or PHP Laravel.
- Experience with Docker and Elastic Beanstalk.
- In-depth technical knowledge across AWS.
- Experience in mobile application development
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00038758. For similar roles, please visitwww.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710