Social Media & Email Marketing Executive
Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a MNC that is growing in SEA
Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is an MNC conglomerate that has global presence, they are currently rapidly expanding their operations in SEA and are looking for a highly driven marketing professional to join them as a Marketing Senior Executive based in Kuala Lumpur.
- To plan execute and manage social media strategies and platforms (design, content, traffic etc.)
- Manage social media marketing, influencer marketing, email/sms marketing budget
- Engage with KOL and agencies for influencer marketing program
- Lead the CRM communication program through SMS / Email communication using our CRM tool
- Possesses strong knowledge in Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and other social media platforms in terms of their best practice
- Analyze data and produces detailed report for management
- To work with Marketing Team for content creation and to gain higher exposure for our products.
- Understanding of web traffic and its key metrics to determine the KPIs and measurement for each campaign launched.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Advertising / Media / E-Commerce or other relevant fields.
- Candidates with digital marketing certification such as those from google / FB / Twitter will have an advantage
- 3 years of experience in related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with industry professionals and influencers via various social media platforms according to the campaigns need.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platform, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations, Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Customer Service Skills.
- Able to work independently, full responsibility and with minimum supervision.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Fluent in Mandarin is a plus)
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710