SM/AD, Transaction Management
A leading financial institution is seeking a Senior Manager/Associate Director to lead a team and manage cash and securities trade processing, settlement, cash processing and foreign exchange to support key international regions.
About the Role
- Develop and implement comprehensive SLAs; establish an environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximise efficiency
- Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and audit requirements as well as internal risk management policies to mitigate financial/reputational risk for existing processes as well as new transitions
- Be accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations by acting as the senior point of contact and participating actively in the working group
- Build a high-performance team and ensure HR and management policies are effectively implemented and administered; participate as a member of the management team
- Bachelor's degree in business, banking, law, economics or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 15 years' experience in banking and financial services operations
- Proven track records in driving operational excellence and process improvements
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243328. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710