Six Sigma Consultant
Top IT service provider seeks a Six Sigma Consultant
- Part of a change agent in its transformation initiatives
- Competitive remuneration package
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a public listed company that supports its clients globally with coverage over 100 countries. With its aggressive growth plan in Asia, there is a need for a Six Sigma Consultant to drive its operational excellence strategies.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be driving strategic quality plan at the operational level, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure success in the deployment of operational excellence practices. In addition to this, you will be collaborating with the client to improve client processes and drive client value through operations maturity. You will be supporting continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast-paced environment. Lastly, you will need to counsel and constructively deal with people at all levels to contribute to team goal and agenda.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- Strong experience in driving business process improvements
- Good background working in a BPO environment
- The ability to converse and write in Chinese
- Professional certifications such as Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AGP228174. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710