Our client develops, constructs and operates offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provides smart energy products to its customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Design and develop Sitecore sites with the following technologies:
- Sitecore 8 / 9, Sitecore Helix
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, SPA, WebAPI, HTML 5, CSS
- REST / SOAP based services
- Design, create and maintain software solutions for external customers
- Accurately and methodically diagnose defects and performance issues on production systems and propose corrective actions
- Be a strong communicator, collaborating with internal business customers, external consultants and key resources within the company
- Independently gather requirements and convert them into working software as part of a team
- Create technical specifications and requirements
- Provide technical guidance and mentor junior developers
- System design and architecture of software application
- Ensure on-time delivery to a high quality standard
- Perform code reviews, establish and implement development guidelines
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and planning meetings, and ensure an optimized scrum process.
- Opportunity to work with Industry leaders.
- Structured working practices with a high level of technical creativity.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710