Site Reliability Specialist
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
With their strong global presence across the globe, our client is a leader in their market and has more than 15,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding and is looking for a good talent to join their growing team in Malaysia.
In summary, you will be required to have a strong comprehension of Kubernetes and IaC. You will be enhancing and automate the monitoring and alerting of their platform. In this role, you will also be required to have good experience in micro services. You will be managing and deploying micro services in on-premise Kubernetes cluster. You will also be taking ownership of the configuration management platforms.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on network, server and storage
- Hands on experience on micro services and troubleshooting
- Adequate experience in AWS/Azure, PaaS and automation
- Well versed with Kubernetes, Open Shift and Phyton or Shell Scripting
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710