|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Our Client is a multinational company specializing in in chemicals & sustainable technologies headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- Translates requirements into workable programming code.
- Maintain, enhance and develop programming code.
- Contributes to the review and creation of the technical design to facilitate the delivery of change requests.
- Ensure that all changes delivered are tested appropriately in line with company's standards.
- Develop applications/services to design specifications in line with Architecture Technical standards.
- Ensure that documentation is maintained and kept up to date in line with company's standards and policies.
- Share acquired knowledge with colleagues through formal documentation and communications sessions.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Ensure that at all times company Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to.
Significant experience of working with some of the following:
- Sharepoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- SQL server 2012,2014, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
Knowledge of the following:-
- .Net Framework, XML, Web Service and IIS
- Fluency with Site-Collection Administration
- Microsoft Azure & 365 Platform
- Knowledge of the SDLC process e.g:- Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
- Formal methodologies/frameworks (Togaf, ITIL, Cobit, etc.)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710