|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM20000 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking a Settlements to overlook the derivative product settlement processes, ensuring optimal efficiency in delivery and accuracy.
Your role will be to overlook the full cycle of the settlement processing, handling operational and settlement risk escalations as well encompass review processes and procedures in place. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of settlements that are introduced run smoothly. You will also be performing due diligence by reporting Key Risks on BAU processing and any suspicious trade within AML policy compliance.
* Experience in Middle Office, Client Engagement, Wealth Management and Credit Ops.
* Hands on knowledge on AML Policy.
* End-to-end user system knowledge in MUREX and OPICS.
* Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
* Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Attractive Compensation Packages
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to