|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM20000 per month|
* Excellent Career Development Opportunities
* Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking a Settlements Analyst to handle to end derivative processing functions including report checking, working with counterparties to process the confirmation and release of payments.
Your role is to process BAU functions for derivatives daily within compliance to the group standards. You are also responsible for reporting suspicious trades in agreement to the AML Policy, and reviewing DOI often to ensure its process and procedures updated. You will as well be constructing manual payments when needed.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in Middle Office, Client Engagement, Wealth Management and Credit Ops.
* Hands on knowledge on AML Policy.
* End-to-end user system knowledge in MUREX and OPICS.
* Strong analytic skill and attention to details.
* Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Attractive Compensation Packages
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to