Service Engineer I - Plating
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company - specially in Industrial products. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As a Service Engineer in Plating, you will provide support and be the crucial link to both customer and field service engineers.
The main objective as a Service Engineer is to meet the customer's needs.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to be contact window between customer and internal team to support customer request and satisfaction for any quality issue, warranty issue and cost as well.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot issues to advise customers on the services and system upgrades as required.
- Coordinate with other Service Engineers for orders, production and delivery.
- Assist the team with any requirements - deals with Customers and Service Engineers for improvement and to propose solutions to customer.
- Highlight and arrange training to maintain skill level of technicians and Service Engineers.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Electrical and Mechanical processes and preferable someone from Wet Process Operations - Plating.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710