Service Continuity Manager
Leading global banking corporation seeks Service Continuity Manager
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations. Currently, there is a need to hire a service continuity manager.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be responsible in ensuring appropriate planning, governance and controls are in place to support the bank business continuity plan. Furthermore, you will be responding to disruptive events (realized risks) in a manner that demonstrates command and control of incident response and crises, coordination and service continuity. Lastly, you will need to restore mission-critical services and operations following an incident within the agreed risk appetite levels.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in the related field
- Strong experience within IT Disaster recovery and Information Security Risk
- Comprehensive knowledge in IT Infrastructure
- Good understanding in Business Continuity Management regulatory requirements in financial sector
- Related certification such as CISA would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong stakeholder management skills
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
License Number: JTK 2710