Senior Vendor Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM300000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
- Career growth
- Good company with strong market presence
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leading multinational financial services provider. They are currently seeking Senior Managers, Vendor
Management for global IT Services to join their well-established base in Kuala Lumpur. You would be responsible for
to drive consistent vendor performance, continuous service improvement, and business value through vendor
provided innovation, streamlined/efficient vendor management processes, contractual compliance, lower IT
operating costs, while reducing vendor risk through regulatory compliance and financial risk management.
Reporting to the global head of Commercial Vendor Management, the ideal candidate would also be accountable in
areas of strategic directions and managing the Information Technology Operations Vendor Portfolio. To be successful
in this role you would need to play a key role in vendor management where you are responsible in managing the
Global VMO processes and deliverables for ITO as well of working closely with ITO Senior leaders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum requirement of at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any other fields.
- 10 years' experience in vendor or sourcing environment predominately in IT.
- Experience gained within a Banking or Financial Services environment.
- Experience in strategic direction, budgeting and forecasting, project management and performance management.
- Experience of managing high level negotiation and possess the ability to drive and influence at a senior level.
- Excellent presentation skills and an effective communicator.
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number . For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.