Senior UX Designer
Leading international bank seeks Senior UX Designer.
- Career Development Opportunities
- Operate at a global capacity
- Dynamic working exposure
Our client is a leading international bank with a presence of over 500 offices worldwide. They are known for their great dynamics, ambitious growth and good culture. As part of their expansion plan, they are seeking for a Senior UX Designer as part of their digital growth.
The UX Designer primarily designs the overall functionality of the banking product, and ensures a good user experience, and iterate it in accordance with user testing. He/she will need to have a good understanding on the business requirements or any technical limitations, as well as provide design thinking workshops, user flows, customer journey maps, mockups and clickable prototypes.
The Successful Applicant:
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- At least 4 years' UX experience.
- Experience in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and Framer.
- Experience in prototyping (invision or any prototyping tools)
- Solid experience in user experience, user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Have a good degree of creativity, up to date with current technological advancement.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #222335.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.