Senior Trade Executive - (Agriculture industry)
Our client is an established Agriculture organisation. In line with their expanding structure and exciting growth plan in Malaysia, a great opportunity has become available for a Senior Trade Executive in this organisation.
The main objective is to oversee all domestic and international shipments activities from contract execution to discharge of cargo. This role will be tasked to manage relationship cross-functionally in accordance with best practice policies.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Issue sales contract and purchase contract for every trade.
- Liaise cross-departmentally to plan and manage the shipments according to requirements, coordinate with independent surveyor and ensure the unloading process is smooth.
- Coordinate internally for the schedule of shipments, contract allocation/quantity split to clients and quantity split at discharging port.
- Anticipate risk and provide support to the business.
- Liaise and manage insurance claims (stocks).
- Responsible for collection of receivables and validate all invoices received from suppliers and service providers.
- Maintenance of the trading system to ensure the execution status is accurate and all data is updated.
- Account for vessel laytime calculation and demurrage of the shipments handled as well as the tracking and closing of aging files.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in Maritime Studies or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Incoterms, UCP/ISBP rules, UCP/ISBP rules, PORAM, FOSFA and Charter party terms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710