Senior Tooling Manager
Are you an expert in the plastics manufacturing industry and currently exploring other opportunities?
Our client is looking for a Senior Tooling Manager who will be leading a team of 20+ (inclusive of one Tooling Manager). You will work closely with the Tool Room team on precision parts ESI toolings. The capability of resolving tooling requirements and deliverables is required. Lead the team and allocated work force appropriately to ensure the schedules and requirements are met. Ensure the team fully utilize the resources in the tool room to increase the productivity. Liaise with other teams like Project Engineers regarding to the new design layout of tooling. Proficiency in using Unigraphics is a must.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma in any relevant field
- A proven track of at least 8 years of working experience as a Tooling Manager
- Knowledgeable and experienced in mold-making (rubber or injection mold)
- Experienced and hands-on knowledge in CNC Milling, EDM, and conventional machine
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD e.g. Unigraphics
- Excellent communication skills in English is required- both written and verbal
- Experienced with Liquid Injection Molding will be of advantage
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710