Senior Technical Java Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM12000 per month|
Leading Global Financial Institute seeks Senior Technical Java Lead
- ITIL environment
- Innovative and fast paced
- Global business accountability
Our client is one of the top leader in the Financial Services industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an Agile environment
- Plans and lead major technology assignments
- Consults Agile team (developer/tester) and product owner to identify application requirements/design/solutioning/testing
- Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Must have a robust understanding of Java and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including JSP, JMS, Struts, Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures, Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Web services and Angular JS/Jquery.
- Knowledge & experience in Tomcat/JBOSS, Unix shell scripting and AWS
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins and version controls like GitHub/SVN etc. JSON and XML messaging
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) and writing REST API
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Melayu is COMPULSORY
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP 219900. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710