Senior Team Lead, RTR
Our client is a well-known MNC Finance Shared Services who have set up their operations in Malaysia since 2017. They have completed their first wave of transition activities and have since stabilized their processes. They are now looking to bring in RTR activities from other countries into the APAC centre and are looking for a strong Senior Team Lead, RTR to lead a team in their upcoming projects.
- Lead a team of 6-8 to achieve SLA objectives within the record-to-report function, which includes GL, Fixed Assets, Statutory Accounting, direct & indirect tax.
- Collaborate with other finance work streams to innovate and drive process enhancements, automation and major system upgrades.
- Assist in managing transition activities with the Project Team.
- Function as the expert within the team to have the foresight to proactively identify opportunities to resolve possible functional issues in RTR.
- Act as the key focal point in liaising with external auditors for the cluster of countries.
- Continuously drive a team culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, improve service delivery and cost efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good regional stakeholder management skills.
- Total career experience of 5-8 years, with at least 2-3 years of experience in a people management role leading a team of 3-5.
- Solid accounting skills and good knowledge in RTR.
- Proficient in Oracle or SAP.
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710