Senior Tax Specialist
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious E-Commerce platform.
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established listed E-Commerce companies. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Tax Specialist.
- Prepares company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and internal company departments
- Maintains and updates working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information
- Ensure that tax authority deadlines and requirements are achieved
- Prepare indirect tax (GST / service tax) worksheets and return
- Prepares tax accruals for company records and accounts
- Preparing the provisional income tax computation and deferred tax for year end reporting purposes
- Assists with preparing annual financial records, including meeting deadlines and ensuring all financial practices and records comply with accepted accounting standards
- Works with financial management officials to develop tax strategies that involve both incentives and tax-compliance recognitions
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA or CPA is preferred
- At least 4 years of work experience in tax position, Or 4 years in Big 4 Audit firms
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710