Senior Supply Chain Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company - which has a really good presence here in Malaysia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Supply Chain Senior Manager, you will be directly report to Supply Chain Director.
The Supply Chain Senior Manager is responsible for end to end supply chain activities and provides leadership and oversight for the Supply Chain organization. The role is responsible for ensuring ongoing continuity of quality supply throughout the multi-node manufacturing and distribution network to satisfy product demand.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring critical performance measures are achieved for customer service, inventory, and cost through the effective management of external suppliers, direct materials procurement, and robust planning systems.
- Ensures medium to long range capacity will meet forecasted demand and appropriate investments are identified and executed where needed to enable company growth.
- Ensures appropriate resources, both internal and external, are deployed to deliver on objectives and strategic priorities.
- Develops and executes supplier risk mitigation plans to ensure continuity of supply.
- Oversees company sales and operations planning process (S&OP). Partners with commercial team to review actual demand, future forecasts, and capacity constraints to highlight risks and opportunities in managing customer service and cost.
- Accountable for operations spanning Inventory Control, Production Planning, Direct Material Purchasing, Contract Administration, GMP Warehousing, and Distribution (incl. Shipping and Receiving).
- Coaches staff members to deliver on performance objectives and ensures ongoing development of core competencies within the function.
- Minimum 10 years of Operations Excellence experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement, External Manufacturing, and Distribution.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics operations including; production, transportation, warehousing and materials management.
- Demonstrated ability working with contract manufacturing organization.
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated capabilities in sourcing, distribution, inventory planning, forecasting and logistics.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong teambuilding skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710