Senior Statutory & Tax Reporting Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM180000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a European multinational corporation that is listed on the London Stock Exchange and provides office solutions and services. An excellent branding precedes them as the business grows to become one of the leading providers in their industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager who can lead their statutory and tax reporting specifically for the India geomarket.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Main key person handling statutory audits, tax reporting as well as annual returns submission for the India geomarket.
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd party outsourced providers to ensure timely completion and submission for audit and tax purposes.
- Prepare local findings to be submitted for statutory reporting purposes.
- Partner and collaborate with the transactional accounting teams in the Shared Service Centre to ensure the the service level agreements are met. Act as the bridge between the transactional accounting teams and the local country finance.
- Support the functional teams in country when it comes to meeting statutory & tax compliance requirements in their day to day workstreams.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or any other relevant fields. Professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Experience in statutory reporting & tax reporting for the India market is MANDATORY. Experience working in a shared service environment as well as a Big 4 audit background will be an added advantage.
- Independent and a self-starter. Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver the results under a tight deadline.
- Fluent in English communication and presentation.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710