- Be part of a well-established, international financial institution
- Market leader in offering strong career prospects
- Unique opportunity to join a global workforce
An unparallel key player within the financial industry, our client is currently seeking a Senior Statistician to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to simply, create new solutions for the business. This will be a crucial appointment as you are responsible to cover all aspects of analysis performed by the team, not limited to Scenario Development and Enhancement (SDE).
You will play a pivotal role to champion SDE projects, to drive results and manage change in priorities. You should be passionate in statistical methods to organize, analyze, and interpret data and reports; whilst being comfortable with various visualisation techniques to communicate results of data/analysis to any non-technical readers. As a qualified Senior Statistician, the incumbent should possess the following:
- Strong fundamentals in statistical or data analytical skills (Data quality validation, descriptive statistics, predictive modelling experience)
- At least 5 years' experience with SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Data Warehouses, etc.
- Highly proficient in data visualisation tools
- Prior working experience with financial institutions would be an advantage
- Role is open to Malaysians only
Kindly click the 'APPLY NOW' button if the above is in line with your experience; for direct application, you may deposit your CV at Charmaine.Cheng@ambition.com.my by quoting reference no. #244073. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.