Senior Specialist, IT Risk Management & Security
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is one of the world's largest commercial financial institution. It consists of a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness.
In summary, you will be reporting to the Head of Risk Management. You are responsible to oversee the whole technology risk management policies. You are required to be the subject matter expert when it comes to the latest development of technology risk management updates. In this role, you will also be in charge of all IT security related processes and analysis. Lastly, you will also be playing an advisory role on critical technology projects.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree
- More than 4 years' of experience in IT Security and Risk Management
- Adequate experience in Cyber Resilience Framework
- Experienced in IT Risk & Security Assessments
- Good knowledge on RMIT Framework
- Good written and communication skills in English and Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710