Senior Software QA Engineer (Automation)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM84000 - RM120000 per annum|
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform implementation of automated scripts, contribute to automation frameworks for API, backend, web, and mobile solutions
- Lead and design technology solution and architecture for system integration test, and drive solution deployment and implementation
- Contribute to the planning and construction of a product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design's testability and address the system stability.
- Innovate testing tools, testing technologies, the testing platform, the testing lifecycle of product R&D, improve the testing efficiency.
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent experience with automation toolsets such as Selenium or Appium
- Good in testing architecture design and implementation, have experience in complex system analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience with software tools such as JMeter, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP222532. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710