Senior Software Engineers (Java)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000 - RM156000 per annum|
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend systems mainly using Java
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the backend systems
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Advanced Java development knowledge in Core and Web Java, Spring Framework, Jersey, JPA, JUnit, Tomcat, Eclipse
- Strong knowledge of web-service related technologies such as XML, Ajax, JSON, RESTFul web-services
- Strong application database knowledge in RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery build environment using SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Coverage and Static/Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224683. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710