Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer (Web)
Leader in global technology seeks for Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer (Web)
- Steady growth of organization
- Fun and energetic work environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
Our client is a well-established software house with a steady growth year on year. They are expanding rapidly with their innovative solutions customized for their customers and is named by Forbes as one of the "Most Innovative Companies" in 2017.
The Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer will be responsible for system analysis, design, implementation. maintenance and customer support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full SDLC involvement from analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance along with Project Lead/Manager.
- Learning about interrelated services (application, system, and database) to solve problematic areas.
- Providing support to clients and internal systems once system shortcoming is reported.
- Upgrading system specifications and make amendments accordingly.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Keeping up with emerging standards and systems that may affect current systems.
- Guiding junior staffs with technical advices.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong grasp of developing web application, Web Forms and Enterprise Workflows
- Around 3 to 8 years of exposure in systems analysis, design, programming and project management.
- Experienced in one or more of the following:
Java, J2EE * Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis | Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series and iPlanet Web Server | JBoss Application Server, ESB | Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. # 226747.