Senior Software Developer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM12000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Global Energy Provider Seeks Senior .Net Developer
- Leading Energy Groups Globally
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is one of Northern Europe's leading energy groups, with a business based on sourcing, producing, distributing, trading and selling energy and related products in Northern Europe with a longstanding presence in Malaysia.
This organisation is looking for a motivated Senior .Net Developer to join a team of 20 developers and testers, working closely with colleagues in Europe to support the business in implementing an ambitious strategy for further growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and developweb application with the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, SPA, WebAPI, HTML 5, CSS 3
- REST / SOAP based services
- Distributed cache
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/Online
- Design, create and maintain software solutions for both internal users and external customers
- Accurately and methodically diagnose defects and performance issues on production systems and propose corrective actions
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 5+ years extensive experience in Microsoft .NET C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio.
- 1-3 years experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 development.
- Developing SharePoint solutions and SharePoint add-ins.
- Experience in Database design, SQL Server
- Experience of the following technologies:
- XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, JSON
- MVC 5, LINQ, WCF, REST, WF and web services
- OData, D.I./IoC, DTO, ORM, Entity Framework 6
- You have an academic qualification on Bachelor level or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline. Alternatively, you have a relevant Microsoft certification (MCPD or similar) in a .net-related technology. You have a proven record of accomplishment and extensive experience with development in Microsoft C# and Visual Studio. You display a passion for technology and have a good awareness of current industry trends and practices.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00043917. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710