Senior Security Analyst - Platform Security
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM108000.00 - RM168000.00 per annum|
Multinational bank seeks for Senior Security Analyst - Platform Security
- Operate at a global capacity
- Work for a successful international banking group
- Dynamic working exposure
Our client is a multinational bank that has a network of more than 400 offices across different territories. It is one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia and driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. Currently, there is a need for a Senior Security Analyst who will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, administration, and support of resource security for Unix (OS) and Oracle Databases.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be acting as an SME in regards to Unix OS and Oracle resource security-related matters. You will also be overseeing the privileges of these platforms security ensuring compliance according to the security standards and policies, ability to identify and improvise gaps on a risk-based approach to strengthen the security posture. Lastly, you will be responsible for security access management of resource security of UNIX operating.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- Proficiency in a different flavor of UNIX platform and Oracle security - e.g. Authentication, Authorization and Entitlements and role-based access control
- Around 5 years' experience in enterprise Unix operational tasks, managing enterprise level Unix and Oracle including entitlement and workflow management as well as target system provisioning configuration
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP221696. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710