Senior Security Monitoring Analyst,Monitoring & Response
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Leading Global Banking Corporation seeks Senior Security Monitoring Analyst.
- Operates at fast-paced Global Environment
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
The Client provides wholesale and consumer banking, world-class technology, system developments and customer care service capabilities. They have teams are located in the UK, Dubai, Chennai, KL and Singapore.
Currently, there is hirings for a Senior Security Monitoring Analyst,Monitoring and Response to be located in the Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the Security Monitoring Manager, you will be responsible to monitor and provide detection on potential security threats and risk using technology tool set dealing with critical infrastructure systems.
You will need to provide analysis of security alerts, deliver reports on any anomalies and other intelligence sources in terms of threat and risks in order to ensure relevant and prioritisation in response is done. Ensure continuous improvements in governance and compliance is adhered.
- At least 8 years in Information Security and IT Risk management. Preferable from a complex IT environment.
- Experience in Security Monitoring and SOC.
- To monitor and provide analytics on Security threats and risks.
- Great interpersonal and written communication skill is a MUST for a Global environment.
- Recognized certification in GIAC,CEH,CISSP and etc.
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7218 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00039056. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710 *LI-IT