Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Supply Chain & Procurement Technology & Digital Work for Us|
|Salary:||Base + Commission + Incentives|
Following on from a highly successful launch in 2014 in Kuala Lumpur and due to our continued expansion in 2018, we are now looking to grow our Ambition Malaysia team. Our Consultants are specialized across Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Technology & Digital, Contracting and Supply Chain.
General duties will include developing recruitment opportunities and delivering the best recruitment solutions for candidates and clients. The focus is on building long-term relationships with candidates and clients, to enable continuing placement of candidates to grow revenue stream. less expereinced Recruiters may be considered for a Consultant position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within recruitment or in a related revenue-driven role
- A proven track record of billings within any key discipline
- End-to-end recruitment management including client relations, negotiation, candidate management and post-placement
- Strong track record in new business development and confidence in facing clients of all levels
- Will be an advocate for Ambition values and recruitment best practice
- A tendency to be target oriented and self-driven
Interested applicants please contact Jasmine Welsh at jasmine.welsh @ambition.com.hk
To learn more about our team in Kuala Lumpur, please visit: www.ambition.com.my/
Regrettably, only short-listed candidates will be notified.