Senior Quality Manager (North Region)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an International Manufacturing company - specifically in Industrial products. In line with their exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization. As the Senior Quality Manager, you will oversee the Quality team and manage projects to ensure smooth operations of the plant.
The main objective as Senior Quality Manager is to ensure the high quality of products manufactured are meeting the customer's requirements. You will be managing a team of Quality professionals.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the Quality department and in charge of daily Quality activities, projects such as Supplier Quality, Manufacturing Process, Inspection and Calibration.
- Ensure plant processes and systems provide optimum quality level by implementation of best practices.
- Review, improve and maintain comprehensive Quality Management Systems and Standards to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Provide feedback and guidance on Quality-related matters and anticipated regulatory changes to allow business to anticipate any changes.
- Ensure high quality of goods from Suppliers by implementing Supplier Quality Management processes.
- Analyse data and make recommendations for improving the quality at plant operations and solving quality-related problems.
- Strong leadership to develop a high-performing team.
- Minimum 15 years experiences in Manufacturing and preferable someone from Engineering background in Chemicals.
- Minimum 8-10 years in Quality Management roles.
- Demonstrated experience in technical manufacturing. Experience in Chemicals, Medical or Electronics industry will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710