Senior QA Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000 - RM21000 per month + Negotiable|
Multinational Company Seeks Senior QA Manager
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
As a Senior QA Manager, you will be responsible for the success of Quality activities across all projects for which resource is provided and provide leadership to the local team to ensure objectives are clear, high performance is achieved, engagement is high and people develop.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support QA leads/QA Manager/QA architects to drive excellence in QA practices, scope of testing, and team management, adding value to all projects in which we participate.
- Responsible for sourcing & managing internal/external Quality resources where required to supplement project Quality resource.
- Strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders including GSG management, SPM and delivery so that their expectations and success criteria are known and driven into the Quality organisation.
- Influences across the senior leadership team to understand complex issues and to get buy-in to proposals and solutions.
- Seen as a credible leader in the Sofia office, and in GSG, contributing to Sofia management team and global Quality and related strategies.
Develops brand image of the local Quality team in the wider market place
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance and Control tools and processes and the development lifecycle to enable pragmatic decision making.
- Strong people leadership skills and ability to set stretching objectives that motivate people and drive high performance.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage own time and deliver reliably on commitments.
- Strong and compelling communicator, able to influence at all levels and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Very strong relationships with key stakeholders that facilitate good working conditions and expectations
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00042472. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710