Senior QA Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM84000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum|
Senior QA Engineer
- SEA Start-up
- Subsidiary of a multinational.
- Opportunity to work on international products.
Our client is a start-up software development subsidiary of a well-known Malaysian company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and review test strategies and test plans from business and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain test automation framework and test scripts.
- Perform various testing such as:
- Execute and Analyse automation tests
- UI/Black box testing
- Integration testing
- Performance/Load testing
- Regression testing
- Report, prioritize, track and verify issues and defects.
- Working closely with developers to develop detailed test cases and help to resolve defects.
- Coordinates testing with other teams when necessary.
- Lead/mentor and share knowledge with other QA engineers.
- Contribute and participate in initiatives that improve processes and performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- 5 years' experience in Software Testing and Test Automation.
- Hands-on experience in test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver.
- Sound knowledge in programming and passionate to write code/scripts.
- Good knowledge of C# and familiar with SQL.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What's On Offer
- Ground floor on a start-up
- Work on global products
- Opportunity for career acceleration
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00040825. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710