Senior PTP Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
We are working with a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. Their current shared services operations in Malaysia is rapidly expanding and they are now looking for a highly-motivated Senior PTP Analyst to join them and be part of this significant transformation.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin/Korean/Japanese/Thai at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 - 5 years in Accounts Payable (Payment/Invoice Processing & etc.) within a shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710