Senior PTP Analyst
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across the globe. They have recently set up their shared services operations and is growing in a rapid manner. They are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior PTP Analyst to join them and witness their momentous transformation.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments & responds to AP inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Records needed info into the general ledger
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Fluent English proficiency in a business context, would be good if you're someone that can speak foreign languages (French, German, Japanese, Korean, Thai)
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years in related to PTP (Invoice Processing/Payment Processing/Travel & Expenses) shared services background will be a huge advantage
- System skills in SAP or Oracle is a MUST
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710