Senior Problem Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Leading Global Banking Corporation seeks Problem and Incident Managers/Senior Managers.
- Operates at fast-paced Global Environment
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
The Client provides wholesale and consumer banking, world-class technology, system developments and customer care service capabilities. They have teams are located in the UK, Dubai, Chennai, KL and Singapore.
Currently, the firm is looking to hire Problem and Incident Managers for their Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible to ensure the lifecycle of all problems and incidents are regulated according to ITSM, ITIL and involved in SIPs.
You are also required to assist and lead the investigations of problems handling major and critical incidents. Apart from that, producing the RCA reports and investigations report are part of your role.
- Must have at least 5 years of Technology Problem and Incident management from a complex IT environment.
- Hands on experience in High severity Incidents and Major Critical situation.
- Manages High service performance and Quality Improvement processes.
- Great interpersonal and written communication skill is a MUST for a Global environment.
- Stakeholder Management (C-Levels) is the key competency.
- Experience as a Service Delivery in Financial Institution or Service Providers is an advantage.
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7218 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040095 . For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710 *LI-IT