Senior Payroll / HR Admin Associate (Shared Services)
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM7500 per month|
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple Payroll / HR Admin Senior Associate as part of thier expansion plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily payroll and HR admin activities, including payroll processing & statutory reporting requirements, input of manual pay items, reimbursement & salary compensation calculations.
- Review all timesheet, attendance record and calculation of accurate wages.
- Administration and maintenance of HR Datas
- Interpretation and administration of Award/Legislation/Statutory reporting
- Maintain electronic and hard copy personnel files at all times whilst complying with confidentiality requirements.
- Contribute to the design, delivery and continual improvement of leading practices and ad hoc projects as needed
Key skills & experience:
- Experienced HR generalist with payrolling experience will be great
- Payrolling experience is a MUST
- Candidates with experience supporting other countries out of Malaysia will be advantageous
- 3+ years' experience within HR with Payrolling experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, hands on and a positive attitude are essential
- Experience working in a shared services centre would be an advantage