Senior OTC Analyst
|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM6500 per month|
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a very great reputation across the whole world.
They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia recently and are undergoing a huge finance transformation to take them to a whole new level.
They are now looking for a highly motivated Senior OTC Analyst to join their remarkable team in implementing multiple continuous improvement projects.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in either Mandarin/Thai/Korean/Japanese, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years in Accounts Receivable (Billing/Cash application/Collections) within a well-known shared services organization.
- System skills in SAP or Oracle is MUST
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710