Senior Oracle Developer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM13000.00 per month|
Established US MNC seeks Senior Oracle Developer as part of their expanding team
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is a well-established US manufacturing company, and a key player in their industry. In line with their recent expansion, they are expanding their tech team to cater for their global business needs. This is an exciting role for a change-driven IT professional, offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment where he/she can stamp their mark within the global IT organisation.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Gather business requirements, analyses, creates design documents, performs impact analysis and recommended industry best practices and work with functional knowledge holders.
- Develops Oracle PL/SQL procedures, forms and reports to extend Oracle applications functionality based on user requirements.
- Knowledge and familiarity of underlying Oracle ERP Applications database architecture.
- Proven experience in 2 or more ERP modules including those in Quote to Cash, Demand to build (process manufacturing), Procure to Pay, Cash Management & Treasury, Accounting to Financial Reports or Warehouse Management.
- Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing.
- Provide technical leadership for architecture design, code reviews, establishing standards for development.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent 5 years work experiences in similar capacity.
- Must have experience in Oracle Forms, Reports, SQL loader and knowledge of Discoverer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Must be well versed with data models and interfaces for application modules in financials and/or supply chain and process manufacturing (OPM).
- Experience with event-driven enterprise architecture with Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA).
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #226761.