Senior Oracle Developer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
Global tech hub seeks for Senior Oracle Developers as part of their team expansion
- Career growth and opportunities
- Great culture and benefits
- Global support
Our client is a global shared services, and being a market leader they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as a Senior Oracle Developer.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL procedures, forms and reports to extend Oracle applications functionality based on user requirements.
- Gather business requirements, analyse, create design documents, perform impact analysis and recommend industry best practices and work with functional knowledge holders.
- Knowledge and familiarity of underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture.
- Understanding of functional concepts and flow of Oracle Application Modules.
- Build reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing.
- Provide technical leadership for architecture design, code reviews, establishing standards for development.
- Coordinate work efforts with the DBA and middleware teams for application change controls and system performance issues.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- More than 5 years' work experiences in similar capacity.
- Proven experience in 2 or more ERP modules including those in the Quote to Cash, Demand to Build (Process Manufacturing), P2P, cash management, treasury, accounting to financial reports or warehouse management.
- Experience in reporting and business intelligence with Oracle Discoverer and OBIEE.
- Excellent attitude with business users, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in OAF and ADF will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #231834.