Senior Oracle Developer
Leading chemical manufacturer with more than 150 years in the industry
- Steep learning curve
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Flexible work hours
Our client is a Fortune 500 chemical manufacturer with strong presence worldwide. As part of the expansion plan, they are keen to hire a permanent Senior Oracle Developer.
The Senior Oracle Developer has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, and test the codes, scripts, and forms on Oracle PL/SQL based on user requirements.
- Configure database architecture design for improvement development.
- Provide ongoing support on Oracle Applications R12 modules.
- Perform architecture and code reviews along with the team.
- Report work progress to team lead in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Bachelor's Degree Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- More than 6 years of experience in Oracle development with exposure to OAF, ADF and SOA.
- Experienced in developing Oracle Forms, Reports, SQL Loader, Discoverer.
- Able to translate business requirement and high-end architecture to design.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #232447. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710