Senior .Net Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Multinational Company Seeks Senior .Net Developer
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software programs in accordance to requirements and specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, and within delivery timelines. You may be expected to lead a small team of Developers to work on development projects. The technologies that you will be working with to develop software programs include but not limited to ADO.NET, Entity Framework, the ASP.NET MVC Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), RESTful API and Azure.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain software programs:-
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
- If required, to lead a small team of Developers to work on development projects.
- Participate in consultation with Development Leads in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Leads.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net and have worked with the following:-
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Working knowledge in one of the following would be an advantage:-
- Cloud technologies and services
- Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Using Visual Studio Enterprise for performance and automated testing of Web Services
- Experience (or strong interest in working) with large and disparate data set.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00039408. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710