Senior .NET Developer (Local- Malaysian)
Are you a qualified .Net Developer, looking for new challenge or a change in your career?
Let's talk about the company:
A multi-national company with HQ sitting in Australia, specialized in providing solutions for process management and automation. Having helped more than 8,000 clients from both public and private sectors across 100 countries, they are expanding rapidly in order to remain competitive on the market.
What will you be doing?
- Strategize and plan for the tasks that should be automated and drive the strategies
- Always look forward to automating repetitive tasks to streamline manual processes
- Act as a good coach and a good team player - you enjoy coaching other developers and learning from each other
- You take the responsibility to ensure the works delivered are with high quality and within the timeframe given
- Always strive for improvements - suggest what improvement needs to be done and drive the changes to be implemented
What Technologies/ Tools?
- Hands-on knowledge on RESTful API development
- Works in an environment of Agile/SCRUM
- Have good practices of TDD in software development
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, oral, listening)
- Beneficial to have: Microservices, Cloud Patterns, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, CI/CD
Interesed? Click apply now!
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 23007217 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710