Senior .Net Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month|
Multinational Company Seeks Senior .Net Developer
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
As a Senior Technical Architect up will work and collaborate with architects, development teams and stakeholders across different countries to build and develop new features for core products built by our client.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain software programs:-
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
- If required, to lead a small team of Developers to work on development projects.
- Participate in consultation with Development Leads in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Leads.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net and have worked with the following:-
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Working knowledge in one of the following would be an advantage:-
- Cloud technologies and services
- Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Using Visual Studio Enterprise for performance and automated testing of Web Services
- Experience (or strong interest in working) with large and disparate data set.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a commercial software development environment with at least the last 2 years in a senior technical position.
- Proven commercial experience in the software development lifecycle. Experience in Scrum would be an advantage.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00039408. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710